The Governor’s Office broadcasts events using Livestream.com. In order to enjoy the full broadcast, we recommend you view the Livestream using the following guidelines:
- View the Livestream on a wired connection, with a download bandwidth of at least 700kbps. A wireless or slower connection may cause a delay in the video stream.
- Use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
- If you must use Internet Explorer, upgrade to the latest version. If you are still having issues, click here for troubleshooting steps.
- Always use the latest version of Adobe Flash.
- We recommend upgrading to the latest version of Java.
For more information visit the Livestream FAQ page.