ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER NO. 53
JAY S. HAMMOND
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
April 11, 1979
1. The Alaska State European Office is established at Copenhagen,
2. The Office is under the supervision and control of the
Director, Alaska State European Office.
3. The Director and staff of the Office are employees of the
State of Alaska and of the Office of the Governor in all respects.
4. The Director is under the immediate supervision of the
Director of External Affairs in the Office of the Governor.
5. This Administrative Order takes effect upon the effective
date of an appropriation made by law for the support of the office
so long as such appropriation can be accommodated under the budgetary
ceiling which I have submitted.
Dated: April 11, 1979, at Juneau, Alaska.
S/S Jay S. Hammond
Jay S. Hammond
Governor of Alaska